ACCU-SCOPE 310 Inverted Microscope
Using the latest technology in optical design the EXI-310 Inverted Microscope incorporates the AIS Infinity Optical System to provide best in class, high resolution, high contrast images in brightfield, phase contrast and fluorescence. Designed for the study of tissue cultures, live cells and IVF (in-vitro fertilization) in laboratories, universities and research institutions, the EXI-310 is a modular, compact and durable solution for today’s modern laboratory.
Several viewing options are available to accommodate application specific needs. Ergonomic tilting binocular heads (with an optional beam splitter to allow for digital imaging) and standard trinocular heads with either 80/20% or 100/0% light splits are also available.
Offering as standard a 3 position filter slider and an optional best-in-class 4 position filter slider (3 filter positions / 1 Brightfield position), the EXI-310 offers a wide range of accessories for fluorescence applications. Featuring CoolLED’s pe-Combiner system we offer the only 2 wavelength LED fluorescence illumination system available on the market today. Options are also available for plasma, metal halide and mercury illumination systems.
Attachable Mechanical Stage
A newly designed attachable mechanical stage, now puts the coaxial controls at your fingertips. By moving the coaxial controls to the front of the stage – closer to the operator and adding a tension control adjustment to the stage controls we have significantly improved the ergonomics of the stage to provide a better operator experience.
- 0.3x, 0.45x, 0.50x , 0.70x and 1.0x c-mount adapters
- Photo tube
- Digital CMOS, CCD or HD camera
- Plan achromat objectives: 4x, 10x, 20xR and 40xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, and 40xR
- Plan Fluor objectives: 4x, 10x, 20xR and 40xR
- Fluorescence attachments – CoolLED, Metal halide, Plasma and Mercury illumination systems
- Ergo tilting binocular viewing head
- Reticles WF15x or WF20x focusable eyepieces
- Focusable WF10x eyepiece with reticle
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 515mm x 248mm x 473mm (non-fluorescence units)
- Physical weight: 19 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 19″ x 16″ x 26″(non-fluorescence units)
- Shipping weight: 29 lbs. (non-fluorescence units)
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components. All fluorescence power supplies have a 1 year limited warranty.