Lumenera’s INFINITY1-3 digital camera is designed to be a cost-effective, versatile solution for documentation life science, clinial and material science applications.
The INFINITY1-3 scientific CMOS camera provides extremely fine detail that was previously invisible to lower megapixel imaging systems with 2048×1536 resolution. Benefit from fast, smooth previews during sample manipulation with high frame rates of up to 80 frames per second. The INFINITY1-3 is available in color, as well as OEM form factors including board-level and custom enclosures.
|Image Sensor||1/2” CMOS Aptina MT9M001 (Mono)|
|Effective Pixels||5.2 x 5.2 µm|
|Frame Rate||30 fps (1280 x 1024), 120 fps (640 x 480)|
|Bit Depth||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 6VDC – 500mA|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to +50° C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95%, Non-condensing|
|Exposure Control||Automatic and manual control|
|White Balance||Automatic and manual control|
|Gain||1.0 to 15x|
|Interface Connector||USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 2.25 x 2.75 inches|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount standard|
Excellent Color Reproduction
Years of experience in the microscopy market have allowed Lumenera to develop specialized color algorithms ensuring excellent color reproduction in samples ranging from stained cells to wafer inspection.
Full Image Analysis Software Included
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, as well as INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images.
Third-Party Software Integration
INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
Mac Camera Software
A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-3. Please refer to theMicroscopy Drivers/Software Downloads page under Support for up-to-date details.
Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, which provide full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
- Low noise, progressive scan 1/2″ 3.1 megapixel image sensor
- High-speed USB 2.0 for ease of installation on any computers
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: up to 80fps at 640×480
- Crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life science and geology
- Select 8 & 10-bit pixel data modes
- INFINITY1-3C — 3.1 Megapixel CMOS Color USB 2.0 Camera
- LuSDKSW — Software Developer’s Kit (Web Download)
- LuSDKSW-DVD — Software Developer’s Kit (DVD)
- INFINITY ANALYZE MODULE — INFINITY ANALYZE Advanced Features Module (Multi-Focus Compostion and Spherical Aberration Correction Features)
- La20606 – 6VDC, 2A, 12W Power Supply (Optional)