Infinity 3-3 UR
The new INFINITY3-3UR uncooled scientific digital camera features a Sony ICX674 CCD sensor, offers 53 fps at full 2.8 megapixel resolution via a high-speed USB 3.0 interface. Designed for use in scientific and industrial applications requiring optimal color reproduction, extreme sensitivity, increased resolution and high speed. Cooled performance from an uncooled camera.
The INFINITY3-3UR provides unmatched light sensitivity needed for low light applications. Relying on Sony’s EXview HAD ll technology, this camera offers extremely high dynamic range, 4.54 x 4.54 µm pixels and very low noise. The INFINITY3-3UR delivers outstanding image quality and value for challenging low light applications such as fluorescence and NIR imaging.
The INFINITY3-3UR uses the latest USB 3.0 technology at 5 Gbits/sec to deliver the fastest image transfer – even at its highest resolution. Image captures can be synchronized using either a hardware or software trigger. 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering ensures dependable and reliable image delivery at full frame rate and highest resolution even in the most demanding systems.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement, are included with the camera. Camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
Contact us to discuss custom OEM variances.
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX674 , CCD, color or mono|
|Pixel Size||4.54 x 4.54 µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||53 fps at 1936 x 1456, 66 fps at 1920 x 1088, 109 fps at 640 x 480|
|Bit Depth||8 and 14-bit|
|Binning Modes||2 x 2, 4 x 4, 8 x 8 (3 x 3 mono only)|
|Region of Interest Control||Any mulitple of 16 x 16 pixels (quad tap mode)|
|Dark Current Noise||<1 e-/s (at 22 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)|
|Read Noise||6.2 e- (4 taps, 16 fps, 25 ºC ambient, 41 ºC internal)|
|Power Requirement||External 5 V DC, 1.2 A, power supply (included)|
|Power Consumption||6 W maximum in full frame rate mode|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0|
57.15 x 97.79 x 39.62 mm
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
- 53 fps at 2.8 megapixel, 66 fps at full HD (1936 x 1456)
- Industry leading Sony EXview HAD ll sensor technology
- Color or monochrome ICX674 CCD sensor with 2/3” optical format
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering results in reliable image delivery for demanding systems
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
- INFINITY3-3URC — 2.8 Megapixel Uncooled CCD Color USB 3.0 Camera
- INFINITY3-3URM — 2.8 Megapixel Uncooled CCD Monochrome USB 3.0 Camera
- LuIAP-2 – INFINITY Advanced Features Pack 2: Includes USB Key for extra INFINITY ANALYZE license +
Advanced Features Module, additional 3 year warranty, 1 advance product replacement.
- La20515 – Power Supply: 5 V DC, 12.5 W (included with camera)