Unitron Z850 Zoom Stereomicroscope SeriesIn Stock
The Unitron Z850 Series with a 6.3:1 zoom ratio is an ideal choice for industrial inspection, assembly, quality control, OEM integration, research and education applications requiring a higher magnification range.
The Z850 Series is a versatile, high performance, ergonomically designed zoom stereo microscope ruggedly built to withstand years of heavy usage.
The Z850 Series is available with either a binocular or trinocular viewing head.
Speak with one of our specialists today to see if the Z850 Zoom is right for you!
- 0.8x – 5.0x zoom magnification range
- 6.3:1 Zoom ratio
- Magnification range 8x-50x (with 10x eyepieces)
- 45° viewing angle
- 115mm working distance
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 52mm – 75mm
- WF10x/22mm focusing eyepieces
- Field of view 27.5mm-4.4mm
- Airtight and anti-mold design
LED ring lights, fiber optic illuminators and fluorescent ring illuminators, 0.5x, 0.7x and 2.0x auxiliary objectives, Digital cameras and c-mount adapters, 15x and 20x focusing eyepieces, Reticles and stage micrometers