ARIA-3D/4D (Animal Research Imaging Assembly)
When a short-pulsed laser energy penetrates the tissue, it heats and expands, generating thermo-acoustic (ultrasound) waves, which can be reconstructed to show the distribution of optical absorption inside the tissue.
- Keeps mice alive – under anesthesia under warm water
- Obtains live 3D images with high resolution of inner structures,
including organs, vasculature and skeleton systems
- Captures bones, soft tissue organs and blood flow
- Delivers results within in 3-4 min
- Allows to quantitatively track the effect of pharma logical
treatments over time in the same animal!
- ARIA does not require regulatory approval
- Buyers: Universities, Biopharma, Contract Research Organizations
- Numerous prototypes delivered and installed
- Commercial sales launched in 2020 with 5 systems purchased overseas