Linkam DSC600 OPTICAL DSC SYSTEM
The Linkam optical DSC600 is a single cell system which overcomes the problem of baseline drift due to different heat flows into the sample and reference crucible.
- Smaller furnace — faster response time.
- Compact size of the stage means it can be easily mounted on to FTIR, Laser
Raman and Confocal microscopes.
- Suitable for reflected and transmitted light studies
- Simultaneous optical and enthalpy change data
- Heating and cooling to temperatures between -196°C (when used with the LNP95) and 600°C can be carried out at rates of up to 100°C/min.
The system consists of the DSC600 stage, a T95-Linksys PC interface controller and Linksys32 software; the LNP95 cooling system is optional and is required to achieve temperatures down to -196°C.
Add new TASC software to enable further thermal analysis.
Linkam DSC600 SPECIFICATIONS
- Large Temperature range -196° to 600°C
- Up to 130°C/min heating/cooling.
- Minimum heating/cooling rates of 0.1°C per minute
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- Standard DSC has a 1.3mm Ø light aperture
- Available with a 1mm by 4mm slot for X-ray applications
- Minimum objective Lens working distance: 7.1mm
- Minimum condenser lens working distance: 12.7mm
- Aluminium crucibles for reflected light and x-ray work
- Sapphire sample crucibles for transmitted light work
- Stage body size – 104 x 89 x 24 mm
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, and Windows 7.