Linkam LTS120 Peltier System
Call Meyer Instruments, Inc., for pricing and to learn more about Linkam temperature controlled stages
Call 281 579-0342 Today!
The Linkam LTS120 peltier system includes a simple easy to use temperature control microscope stage that utilizes a 40x40mm peltier element to control the temperature of your sample mounted on a regular microscope slide which can be moved by 15mm in X and Y directions.
The sample area is easily accessed by a large swing out lid. Simply place your sample in the stage and set up a temperature control profile either using the touchscreen LCD display of the PE95 controller or add the LINK software and record the data plot of of the experiment.
Add the LINK image capture option to save a gallery of time lapse images with your temperature data.
Samples temperature can be controlled from 0.1 to 30°C/min in the range of -25 to 120°C using the supplied water circulator.
To get down to -40°C add a cryo-circulator.
The stage body has gas valves to enable gas purging of the sample environment.
The Linkam LTSE 120 version of this system has electrical connectors inside the sample chamber to enable electrical measurements to be made on the sample while varying sample temperature.
Linkam LTS120 Peltier System Specifications
- Temperature Range -40°C* to 120°C (* F200 cryogenic water circulatory needed)
- Sample area of 40x40mm
- 15mm XY manipulation as standard
- Sample holder for standard 76x26mm microscope slides
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Swing out lid for easy sample loading
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size: 166x90x24mm
- 100 Ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature stability and accuracy to 0.1°C
- Maximum heating / cooling rate of 30°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance: 6mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance: 13.2mm