Linkam LTS120E-P Peltier System
Call Meyer Instruments, Inc., for pricing and to learn more about Linkam temperature controlled stages
Call 281 579-0342 Today!
The Linkam LTS120E-P Peltier System is based upon the peltier technology used in the LTS120 heating and freezing stage, with similar temperature control and range, the dynamic heating and cooling performance ensures that many electrical component temperature control applications are covered. However, for extended range up to 420°C please take a look at the LTS420E-PL8/PB4 stages.
Up to 8 positional gold tipped, tungsten probes can be connected to electrical connectors within the sample chamber and enable the user to make electrical measurements on the sample, while accurately controlling the temperature inside a gas tight environment.
The stage consists of a large area (40x40mm) temperature controlled element with a platinum resistor sensor embedded close to the surface for accurate temperature measurements. The sample is simply placed on the heating element and the probes moved manually to make contact at the appropriate points.
Lemo connectors are supplied as standard, but BNC can be used instead.
LTS120 System Specifications
- Temperature Range -40°C* to 120 °C (requires circulating water at 5°C to reach -40°C . -25°C is possible when using ECP supplied with the system)
- Sample area of 40 mm x 40 mm
- Gas tight chamber for atmospheric control
- Swing out lid for easy sample loading
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size – 166 x 90 x 24 mm
- 100 ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature stability & accuracy to 0.1°C
- Highly conductive metal for improved heat transfer
- Maximum heating / cooling rate of 30°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance 8.2mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.5mm