Linkam THMS600 Temperature Controlled Stage
The Linkam THMS600 is one of the most widely used heating and freezing microscope stages on the market. Over 1000 stages have been sold around the world to date. The Linkam THMS600 is used in many applications where high heating/freezing rates and 0.1°C accuracy and stability are needed.
Samples can be quickly characterized by heating to within a few degrees of the required temperature at a rate of up to 150°C/min with no overshoot, then slowed down to a few tenths of a degrees per minute to closely examine sample changes. The entire experiment can be saved as an online plot or exported to a spreadsheet application.
There are various version options for this stage, including pressure, vacuum, electrical sample measurement and sample holders to mount the stage vertically in IR or x-ray spectrometers.
- Temperature range -196° to 600°C (cooling option required)
- Up to 150°C/min heating, 100°C/min Cooling (using LNP95 cooling pump)
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16 mm X,Y sample manipulation
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Light aperture – 2.0mm Ø
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window – 0.17mm
- Objective lens working distance 4.5mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.5mm
- Range of condenser extension lenses available
- Can be used with all microscope techniques
- Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray
- Sample side loading without removing the stage lid