Labomed Lx 300 Student Microscope, $812.25 as shown!
A Versatile Student Microscope for Today’s College Classrooms
Labomed Lx 300 Microscope
The Labomed Lx 300 spawned from a call by educators for a high value classroom and pre-clinical microscope that is ideal for continued education programs. Demanded was a product with crisp optics, ergonomic features to handle a mature curriculum, and a price point that supports institutional purchases. Provided is a product with Plan Achromat Infinity optics, a dynamic ‘Butterfly head’ with a rugged single-mold stand, at a price that cannot be matched. This a microscope that should last for at least 20 years!
Speak with one of our specialists today to see if the Lx 300 student microscope is right for you! We will beat VWR, Fisher Scientific and any E-commerce dealer pricing!
EP2 series Infinity Corrected Plan Achromatic objectives provide sharp-edged and highly accurate images with pristine color fidelity and superb contrast. The system allows for the introduction of accessories in the optical path without any visible loss in performance or vignetting.
A Butterfly style binocular head will allow two distinct viewing heights to accommodate students of different heights, making prolonged viewing comfortable and practical.
An eco friendly and highly efficient LED (approx. 100,000 hours bulb life) serves as a powerful illumination source that will make bulb change a thing of the past, all the while illuminating the specimen with a true daylight color temperature
- Power Cable (6ft)
- Cargille Immersion Oil
- Spare bulb (20w version only)
- Nylon Dust Cover & Cleaning Cloth
- Styrofoam Casing
- Pointers & Micrometer Reticules
- Phase (Simple & Zernike), Polarizing, Fluorescence and Dark Field Kits
- Dual Viewing Bridge
- Quintuple Position Viewing Bridge
- Application Specific Objectives and Eyepieces
- Cord Hanger Kit
- Digital Cameras (3MP, 5MP, 7MP) and Adapters
- Kohler Kit
- Ceramic Stage Upgrade
Our owner has over 39 years of microscope sales experience. Talking to him BEFORE you buy will ultimately save you time, money and aggravation.
- Stand – Single mold sturdy stand with anti rust materials. Extended base for better stability
- Viewing Body – Binocular, Trinocular 30° and Ergonomic Binocular 0° – 25° inclinable, 360° rotatable, Inter pupillary distance 47 – 75mm with height adjustment
- Eyepiece – Focusable 10x/22mm widefield eyepieces with foldable eyeguards, antifungal coated
- Nosepiece – Reverse angle quintuple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with click stops and rubber grip
- Objectives – RP2 series Infinity Corrected DIN Plan Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded), 100x (spring loaded, oil), antifungal coated
- Mechanical Stage – Rackless X-axis Ceramic double plate stage, size 200 x 160mm, X/Ytravel range 76mm x 50mm. Double specimen holder
- Condenser – Flip-top sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with blue day light filter. Rack and pinion movements on stainless steel guides
- Focusing – Co-axial coarse and fine focusing on gear systems for smooth operation. Fine adjustment 0.3mm/rotation
- Illumination – True Köhler illumination with halogen 6V-30W lamp with variable illumination control
- Electronics – Universal input 100V – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz. Built in voltage stabilizer