PathScan Enabler IV, Low Power Pathology Slide Scanner
The PathScan Enabler IV helped create the market for digital pathology slide scanning over 20 years ago. With an innovative yet simple design, the PathScan Enabler IV allows scanning of whole mounted histological and pathological samples attached to standard 1 X 3 inch cover slipper glass slides. The PathScan Enabler IV solves low power, large field of view, and high resolution imaging problems. Scan area is 1.423 X 0.85 inches, resulting in stunning, incredible images up to 10,248 x 6120 pixels! The PathScan Enabler IV holds two (2) 1 X 3 inch glass slides and includes simple use one touch QuickScan software. Image files are saved in TIFF or JPEG formats. The instrument will not replace a microscope and digital camera but serves to complement existing instruments. Equivalent to 40X microscope resolution. Now available for $1,795.00.
Priced at $1,795.00 as shown!
- Low cost histology, pathology slide scanner
- One button control, scans and saves
- Typical scan times is under a minute
- Holder accepts two 1 x 3″ slides
- 7,200 dpi resolution, 3.5 microns per pixel
- Single pass scan mode
- 16/8 bits per color sampling rate
- Dynamic range up to 4.2 O.D
- Real time sharpening, automatic color correction
- Rapid accurate fixed focus
- USB2 interface
- Fourth generation, 1,000’s sold!