IR-2000 Infrared Monochrome Video Camera
Industry leading resolution, frame rates, and SIMPLICITY
The IR-2000 real-time monochrome camera is the next evolution of IR imaging for electrophysiology and other IR applications that require fast response and excellent sensitivity in both the visible and NIR (up to 1100nm).
The IR-2000 features industry leading frame rates and up to 4K Ultra HD resolution for impeccable image clarity. The user-friendly IR-Capture software provides increased flexibility and enables users to operate in auto mode or manual mode to achieve the optimal image for any IR application.
The intuitive IR-Capture software is simple to use and does not require training. Users can save images with the click of a button, access other on-screen tools such as overlays and measurements; and the digital zoom feature provides instant magnification for viewing small details in the live or captured images.
The IR-2000 is available in two models. A stand-alone configuration (camera + digital controller) with an HDMI output for direct connection to an HD (or Ultra HD) display OR a PC-ready configuration (camera head) connects to a user’s computer via USB 3.0. Please see PC performance requirements to determine if your PC is compatible.
- Real-time operation with adjustable frame rates and resolution
- 3072 x 2048 @ 30fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 90fps
- 640 x 480 @ 248 fps
- Automatic/manual gain
- Automatic/manual exposure (1/50,000 sec to 60 sec)
- Wide Spectral Response (380nm – 1100nm)
- Easy capture and record buttons
- Bmp, Jpeg, Gif, Tiff, Png
- Time lapse recording
- Measurement tools with stored calibrations
- On/off overlays, scale bar, annotations
- Available as a stand-alone unit or connect to a PC
- PC ready option compatible with Windows 8 and above (see PC requirements on spec)
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Brightfield and Darkfield Microscopy
- Phase Contrast
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Failure Analysis
- Forensic Analysis
- Teaching Environment