Labomed Lx 400 Laboratory Microscope, $986.10 as shown!
The perfect entry level microscope for veterinarians, pathologists and biologists!
Labomed Lx 400 Microscope
Designed for scaleability, the Labomed Lx 400 can take on applications and curriculum requirements ranging from the most basic to the more complex. Reflecting innovations in optical design, mechanical engineering, and illumination concepts, the Labomed Lx 400 delivers evolved performance features to a growing list of happy users. This is a microscope that should last 20 years or more! 5 year unconditional warranty.
Speak with one of our specialists today to see if the Labomed Lx 400 laboratory microscope is right for you! We will beat VWR, Fisher Scientific and any E-commerce dealer pricing!
RP series Infinity Corrected Plan Achromatic objectives and Extra Widefield eyepieces provide brilliant images with pristine color fidelity and superb contrast. The system allows for the introduction of accessories in the optical path without any visible loss in performance.
Highly efficient Halogen (approx. 2,000 hours bulb life) or eco friendly LED (approx. 100,000 hours bulb life) light sources promise a bright and even field of illumination across magnifications.
Strain-free operation is provided through ergonomic hand rests, a conveniently positioned focus drive, and low positioned X/Y slide scanning controls. The mechanical stage is rackless along the X-axis, ensuring user safety and maximum utility of workbench space.
– Power Cable (6ft)
– Cargille Immersion Oil
– Spare bulb (20w version only)
– Nylon Dust Cover & Cleaning Cloth
– Styrofoam Casing
– Pointers & Micrometer Reticules
– Phase (Simple & Zernike), Polarizing, Fluorescence and Dark Field Kits
– Dual Viewing Bridge
– Quintuple Position Viewing Bridge
– Application Specific Objectives and Eyepieces
– Cord Hanger Kit
– Digital Cameras (3MP, 5MP, 7MP) and Adapters
– Kohler Kit
– Ceramic Stage Upgrade
– 5 Year Parts
– 1 Year Electronics
– 2 Year Digital (on select models)
Our owner has over 39 years of microscope sales experience. Talking to him BEFORE you buy will ultimately save you time, money and aggravation.
- Stand – Single mold aluminum die-cast stand with hand rests for enhanced comfort and stability
- Viewing Bodies – Siedentopf Binocular or Trinocular head, 30° inclined, 360° rotatable, Interpupillary distance 48 – 75mm
- Eyepiece – Widefield 10x/20mm focussable eyepieces with foldable rubber eye guards, antifungal
- Nosepiece – Reverse angle quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with click stops and rubber grip
- Objectives – RP series infinity corrected DIN Plan Achromatic objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded), 100x (spring loaded, oil), antifungal
- Mechanical stage – Rackless X axis, double plate stage size 200 x 160mm, X/Y travel range 78mm x 54mm. Low drive right hand movement controls. Hard coated surface for scratch resistance. Double specimen holder clip
- Condenser – Sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with blue daylight filter. Rack and pinion movements on stainless steel guides
- Focusing – Coaxial coarse and fine focusing on ball drive system for smooth operation
- Illumination – Halogen 6V-20W/30W or LED (built in rechargeable battery) illumination with variable illumination control. Up to 2,000 hours of Halogen lamp life and 100,000 hours of LED life
- Electronics – Universal input 100V – 240V AC, 50/60Hz. Built in voltage stabilizer