The new BA210E series is setting a new standard in microscope performance through inprovements both in optical and mechanical features. Designed to be used in Educational Life Science, Medical as well as a variety of biological applications, this new microscope is built around Motic’s complete understanding of the daily demands placed on the standard educational microscope. Student proof features together with a new generation of EF-N Plan Achromatic objectives provide a fully corrected intermediate image for crisp and clear visual and digital results. The BA210E is a robust student instrument that brings professional, repeatable image quality results to all of its intended applications. Motic’s BA210E is designed for both educational and teaching environments from basic life sciences to medical applications. The BA210E’s standard configuration best meets the needs of the high school, College-University, and Medical school markets. Through newly formulated Motic Infinity Optics (CCIS®), the BA210E delivers a new higher level of performance in education and training.
To improve the overall optical performance of the BA210, Motic introduces a newly designed generation of Plan Achromatic Objec- tives made of high quality optical glass; CCIS® EF-N Plan. These new lenses are now multi-layer coated for improved contrast to enhance images even with weak slide stainings. Together with a new calculated tube lens, the result is a fully corrected, perfected intermediate image without colored fringes.
|EF-N Plan 4X||0.10||6,3|
|EF-N Plan 10X||0.25||4,4|
|EF-N Plan 20X||0.40||4,66|
|EF-N Plan 40X, Spring||0.60||0,35|
|EF-N Plan 60X, Spring||0.85||0,13|
|EF-N Plan 100X, Spring, Oil||1.25||0,13|
|EF-N Plan 10X||0.25||4,4|
|EF-N Plan 10X Spring||0.65||0,35|
Designed with an ergonomic viewing angle of 30o and incorporating an interpupillary distance of 55-75mm, the BA210 observation tubes guarantee fatigue-free viewing for hours. A large field of view (20mm) enables fast and comfortable screening. The trinocular tubes allow digital documentation and integration of each BA210 by using a wide variety of digital cameras, with a 20/80 light split for the trinocular exit. On special request, an eyepiece tube with 48-75mm interpupillary distance is available.
The BA210 introduces a new collector lens assembly with a secure, screw-on holder for the frequently used Blue daylight filter, which is an integral part of the illumination package. The fixed cap prevents the filter from dropping when the instrument is stored. The BA210 offers multiple illumination options such as 6V/30W Halogen, 3W LED or a mirror.
Phase Contrast and Darkfield Offered as an option, phase contrast is available for magnifications 10X and 40X, with the use of a Phase Contrast slider. Darkfield is possible with a separate DF slider (10X – 40X).
- Motic BA210E Elite Microscope
- Binocular/Trinocular head Siedentopf type, 30° inclined, 360° rotating (light split 100:0/20:80)
- Interpupillary distance 55-75mm
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepieces, N-WF10X/20mm, with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS® EF-N Plan 4X, 10X, 40X S and 100X S-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system
- Built-in low position coaxial mechanical stage (right hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- Halogen 6V/30W or 3W LED illumination
- Universal power supply 100-240V
- Blue filter, immersion oil, power cord, Allen hexagonal key, thumb screw and vinyl dust cover are included