Superior resolution and image quality only a 3CMOS HD camera can provide!
The HD-336U(Medically Certified option available) is the ultimate 3CMOS HD microscopy camera for brightfield and fluorescence imaging. The HD-336U offers true HD imaging at 60fps via USB 3.0 or HDMI outputs – or both simultaneously.
Utilizing the latest 3CMOS chip technology, the HD-336U is pre-programmed for perfect color by critical adjustments of 6 hues – not just red, green and blue, but yellow, cyan and magenta as well. The HD-336U increases spatial resolution by using 3 sensors and provides the best image in the industry. Period
The HD-336U automatically adjusts to changes in light intensity. No more fumbling with the intensity controls of your microscope or camera. One button white-balance and customizable scene files (up to 6!) offers maximum simplicity. Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor without the need for a PC. Or connect the USB 3.0 output directly to a computer for digital imaging.
Dage-MTI’s MagicApp image capture software is included with the HD-336U camera. For expanded software capabilities, Dage-Capture and HD-Stream software are available.
When the application demands the superior resolution and image quality only a 3CMOS HD camera can provide, the full-featured HD-336U is the solution.
- Superb HD images.
- Offers true 16:9 ratio image for full screen display
- No compression, stretching, black bars or cropping of image.
- Exceptional color reproduction. Color calibration utilizing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue (CMYRGB) for 6 color accuracy vs RGB.
- Easy to use – 1 button white balance. Factory preprogrammed menu settings for optimal results.
- 60 frames/sec live streaming video direct to monitor or projector
- High resolution color camera with 1/3 format CMOS sensor (full 1920 x 1080 on each sensor).
- Digital Noise Reduction, Shading Correction, Edge Enhancement, and Automatic Black Balance offer unique controls for superior image quality.
- Fluorescence capable
- Removable IR filter
- Color bar test signal – allows the user to quickly and correctly set the contrast and brightness on a monitor.
- FAST USB 3.0 data transfer at 60fps.
- Simultaneous DVI/HDMI output at 60fps
- Small footprint remote camera head connects to control box – Excellent when space is limited.
- One (1) year parts and labor warranty.
- Tumor Boards
- Clinical and Industrial Microscopy
- Ophthalmology – Slit Lamps, Ophthalmic microscopes
- Neurosurgery – Surgical Microscopes
- Live fluorescence imaging
- Live Cell Imaging/Classroom demonstrations
- Dental – Surgical Microscopes
- Defect Analysis
- Semiconductor Inspection