Eclipse MicroTent Feedthrough Patches
Included with every Eclipse MicroTent™ are two feedthrough patches, one large (75 x 75mm) and one small (38 x 38mm). These are for adding penetrations that will allow power cords, CO2 lines, camera adapters, or similar to pass through the tent while minimizing light entry. You can apply them wherever it is convenient.
Each patch consists of two pieces of Velcro®. The softer, loop-type material is adhesive backed, while the mating hook-type material is fabric backed. Here’s how to use it:
- Peel plastic backing from loop-type material.
- Place the tent on a flat surface, position the square where desired, and press down firmly.
- Allow 24 hours for adhesive to reach full strength.
- Use a razor blade or similar to cut an ‘X’ in the center of the patch. Do not cut all the way to edge.
- Use the hook-type material as a cover when feedthrough is not in use.
How do I order?
Call Meyer Instruments, Inc., today to speak with an expert to learn more about Nightsea products and make your purchase.