PRO-3D 2.0 creates true 3 dimensional stereoscopic imaging on 3D monitors and TVs with acquisition of 3D and 2D digital images.
Using a conventional research grade stereomicroscope with dual camera ports and optional motorization achieve ‘LIFE LIKE’ 3D images in stunning clarity!
Using a high end stereomicroscope we equip it with two digital cameras. Each camera captures a live view of each optical path. Both live views are processed in REAL-TIME and displayed on a 3D monitor or a 3D TV, which provides LIVE truly spatial observation of specimens. The image looks just like you would observe in any stereomicroscope yet the spatial effect is so persuasive, that the specimen seems to protrude from the screen, as though it could be grasped.
PRO-3D Features Overview:
- 3D live view from a research stereomicroscope displayed on a 3D monitor or 3D TV (suitable for single or multiple observers)
- Acquisition, storing and viewing of 3D digital images. Complete 3 dimensional image information can be stored within a single image file.
- Acquisition, storing and viewing of standard 2D digital images
- Combine with QuickPHOTO software for EDF and HDR image capture
PRO-3D Fields of Use:
- Biological and medical fields – entomology, botany and anatomy
- Geoscience – geology, mineralogy and archaeology
- Industry – quality control in production, control of printed circuit boards assembly
- Meteorology – surface inspection
- Education – training
The PRO-3D 2.0 kit contains the following parts for creation of a 3D digital microscope from a standard stereomicroscope:
- 2x digital USB 2.0 CMOS camera with cables
- Application software
- 2x PCI USB 2.0 controller for connecting the cameras
- Stage micrometer for calibration
- Optional stereomicroscope with dual camera ports
- Optional motorization kit
PRO-3D Minimal System Requirements:
- Research grade stereomicroscope with two (2) optical outputs with adapters for camera connection, proper illumination
- Optional motorization to allow Extended Depth of Field (EDF) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) stand alone or simultaneously
- Desktop PC with following minimal parameters:
|3 GHz processor (multi-core is recommended)||4 GB RAM||2x PCI slots||Windows® 7|