- 6 MP resolution, 2688 x 2200 display, 4.54μm x 4.54μm pixels
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Increased exposure time and binning enables detection of the faintest signals with deep sensor cooling
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduced photo bleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification™ provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- Ocular Imaging Software
- Time lapse imaging
- Tile-and-stitch microscopy
- Stereo microscopy
Retiga R6 CCD Camera
Telling the story behind great science… at a happily ever after price.
QImaging puts the right tool in your hands when the goal is fast, sensitive imaging and documentation in true plug-and-play fashion. The Retiga R6 provides a 6.0 MP platform that will fit more into your field of view. It is ideal for time lapse, tile-and-stitch or stereo microscopy. The Retiga R6 has the technical features you need to improve limits of detection and quantification. More importantly, the camera becomes an intuitive extension of your imaging system, smoothly delivering data from the super speed USB3.0 interface to your computer.
Inside the R6 camera, QImaging introduces Intelligent Quantification™ – on camera intelligence features that correct for defective pixels, remove accumulated dark current and make high dynamic range imaging available. Fast 50 MHz pixel digitization increases frame rates, providing high speed to manage pixel volume.
A great camera deserves great software for acquisition. Ocular is QImaging’s all new imaging platform and is included with every camera purchase. View Ocular videos to learn more!