The Kramer FBS10 Fluorescence Family of Microscopes is the culmination of compound and stereo technologies, emphasizing the optimal features in both while curtailing the compormises. Designed with C. elegans and Zebrafish researchers in mind, this workhorse system can replace the need for multiple microscope systems in almost any lab; Maximizing research efficiency and minimizing time spent moving, mounting and re-setting your subject for each new set up needed. Kramer FBS10 models include one with a DIC feature which interfaces flawlessly with both glass and plastic dishes for more research capabilities.
Speak with one of our specialists today to see if a Kramer FBS10 is the right product for your application!
Kramer FBS10 Fluorescence Microscope
– High NA objectives combined with optimized light throughout design and negligible glass interference come together to maximize samples’ fluorescence illumination to reveal never before seen tags in a petri dish environment
– Optimal imaging for both viewing and photo documentation
– Long working distance objectives combined with pseudo stereo technology merge for wase of sample picking, sorting, tagging, and manipulation
– Optional discreet zoom feature allow for a quick flip from .5x to 2x zoom magnification, much like a linear zoom, without the standard light loss associated. When not needed this zoom system can be disengaged and the zoom optics removed from the light past the better augment the light throughput
– Kramer’s patented fluorescence illuminator system gives high color fluorescence in an ergonomic setting. Holding up to 8 fluorescence cubes, this system features self locating cubes that are changed with just a swipe of your finger! We have numerous filter cubes available
– The FBS10 Standard system features a reflected light only base
– FBS10 LX system contains a user friendly transmitted light base with a sleek LED design taking up very little space in your lab
– Kramer’s FBS10 DIC microscope features cross section comparable viewing of your organism in a plastic or glass Petri dish setting
Featuring a plate base with black and white plastic plug, this model is for fluorescence microscopy only.
Boasts a sleek Kramer Proprietary LED Transmitted Light base design that allows for 31 different levels of bright light throughput controllable by the user with a quick on off bulb that gives off very little heat. An optional foot switch accessory for hands free shutter control and the included hand rests on the base help ease exertion after long days in the lab.
The unique design of this DIC system allows for it to work through plastic or glass containers witout haloing. The DIC base and prism components work with long working distance optics and a high NA condenser, assuring high contrast and resolution of your subject. This base features hand rests and a glide stage for minute sample manipuation.
Similar to our DIC model, the FBS IND or Industrial version is designed for minimal specimine prep or alteration and combines the enhanced contrast and resolution of a compound and DIC microscopy system brought into the stereo world.
Contact us to see how affordable this system is.