The Turboscan-Image-Pro Microscope Slide Scanner is a comprehensive research instrument designed to support the diverse imaging needs of researchers. Perfect for IHC, ISH and fluorescent tissue-based samples.
As a combination microscope-scanner it is optimized for precision scanning of brightfield and fluorescence samples with the accuracy and resolution required for FISH. Phase contrast and polarized samples can also be scanned.
- Combines Image-Pro Software, Turboscan motorized XYZ control and ACCU-SCOPE EXC-500 fluorescence microscope
- Rapid mosaic XYZ image stitching creates stunning brightfield and fluorescence images
- Capture and stitch with 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x or 40x S-Plan Apo objectives
- Uses one 1×3″ or one 2×3″ slide
- Optional holder for four 1×3″ slides
- Advanced tissue detection for faint for lightly stained brightfield and fluorescence samples
- Scan slides from 0.9mm to 1.2mm thick
- Z-stack capture for thick samples
- Intuitive interface enables ease of use and adoption
- 2-D scanning technology, ideal for co-localization studies
- Dedicated dual monitor workstation or networked deployment options
- Broad range of measurements using Image-Pro image analysis software
- Scan 15mm x 15mm @20x brightfield in 60 seconds
Also available for material science, geological and metallurgical applications!