Unitron Z10 Zoom Stereomicroscope Series
The UNITRON Z10 Series is a modular system designed to deliver exceptional ergonomic and optical performance. The Z10 Series is an ideal choice for medical device manufacturer’s, industrial inspection and assembly, quality control, OEM integration and research applications.
Users can select either an ergo tilting binocular head with an adjustable viewing angle of 0° – 45° for true fatigue-free viewing, or a binocular head with a 20° angle and extended eyetubes for maximum viewing comfort. All systems can easily add a photo port/beam splitter for attaching a camera to enable image capture or output to a video monitor.
The Z10 Series offers a high depth of focus and resolution up to 289 lpm. Systems can be configured with a 10:1 (Z10), 8:1 (Z8) or a 6.3:1 (Z6) zoom ratio providing flexibility and value.
Speak with one of our specialists today to see if the Z10 Zoom is right for you!
- Z10 systems have a 0.8x to 8x zoom magnification range (8x to 80x with 10x eyepieces)
- Z8 systems have a 0.8x to 6.4x zoom magnification range (8x to 64x with 10x eyepieces)
- Z6 systems have a 0.8x to 5.0x zoom magnification range (8x to 50x with 10x eyepieces)
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 51mm – 75mm
- WF10x/24mm focusing eyepieces
- Airtight and anti-mold design
- 78mm working distance with 1x plan achromat objective
LED ring lights, Digital Cameras, Fiber Optic Illuminators, Fluorescent Ring Illuminators, Auxiliary Objectives, Iris Diaphragm, Beam Splitter/Photo Port, Coaxial Illuminator, Polarizer/Analyzer, and a Fluorescence Attachment.